CreaLog is an internationally operating, leading provider of IT solutions for mobile operators such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, Swisscom and A1. For 30 years we have been supporting our customer companies with speech recognition and AI to automate business processes.
To expand our marketing team we are looking for an experienced Multichannel Marketing Manager.
As a true all-rounder, you will design and manage our marketing from A to Z. In close cooperation with our sales department, you will place CreaLog on the right channels and increase our visibility at the B2B level. In coordination with current market events, you provide our followers with relevant content on our website as well as via social media and newsletters. You coordinate our participation in trade fairs, organize events for our customers and are involved in the design of sales materials such as presentations and product information.
What you bring:
- Several years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the tech sector
- Creativity and inventiveness as well as a fresh, confident style in terms of storytelling and corporate design
- Strong communication skills with agencies and event organizers as well as in organizing events and webinars
- Initiative and hands-on mentality when content has to be implemented spontaneously by yourself
- SEO knowledge and experience in the support of CRM systems
- Strategic thinking, structure and an analytical view of KPIs
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Room for you and your ideas: We offer a varied job with a high degree of creative freedom - and the necessary budget for it.
- Flexibility: You are significantly involved in the design of your job profile and decide on the deepening in areas of interest to you.
- Fair conditions: Flat hierarchies, permanent contract, 30 days of vacation per year. In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect top promotion opportunities in an established company
- Work-life balance: Hybrid model and flextime make it easier to combine work with your personal everyday life.
- Individual training opportunities