We are shaping the future of communication! With more than 400 customers in 30 countries worldwide, CreaLog is a leading provider of ICT Carrier Solutions and IMS Cloud Native Service Delivery platform solutions. Using bots and AI, we have been supporting telecom carriers for 30 years with customer facing solutions to automate business processes. Our work has won multiple awards. Our hallmark? We take personal responsibility for our projects from the initial kick-off to the go-live of the customized solution - and beyond.
To ensure that we continue to do this so well, we are looking for an experienced Support Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team with immediate effect.
You like customer contact. During the installation as well as during the operation of our service platform: You support our international customer base in making sure that everything runs smoothly. You have experience with Windows and/or Linux systems and support them. You are responsible for planning and setting up the IP networks and support the customers in operating the applications. Independently, you handle telephone support requests from users and take care of error diagnosis and correction.
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship in the IT field (e.g. IT specialist for system integration or application development) or a degree with a specialization in computer science. With appropriate professional experience, a lateral entry is also possible!
- You live in the Munich area and you like to exchange ideas with colleagues. You like to be in the office and want to work full time
- You are confident with scripting on different platforms ( bash, PowerShell)
- You are familiar with network and IT security processes, experience in the administration of Windows domains and Windows cluster solutions is a plus.
- Ideally you have some experiences with cloud based solutions and are interested in container based systems.
- You can be relied upon: Internally and towards our customers you convince with a high degree of independence, sense of responsibility and strong communication skills
- You have at least two years of work experience in the IT support of Windows and/or Linux systems and the related IT infrastructure topics
- You speakGerman: both on the phone and in writing you can express yourself well. We would like you to speak at least at a B2 level. Good English skills complete your profile.
What we offer:
- Heart, soul and commitment: we have flat hierarchies and a dynamic working atmosphere in an IT enthusiastic environment.
- As an established company, we manage the balancing act between well-planned deadlines and varied tasks
- Fair conditions: Permanent employment for an indefinite period of time, attractive remuneration with 13 monthly salary as well as 30 days of vacation per year
- Individual training opportunities
Is this you? We should get to know each other!