In our international projects you implement innovative solutions based on the latest communication technologies.
Apart from your profound technical expertise, we count on your communicative skills, creativity and ideas.
Why work with us?
- You love programming
- Be part of a team that is characterized by commitment, professional excellence and enjoyment of work
- Experience a pleasant working atmosphere in an innovative environment with open doors and flat hierarchies
- Fixed Workplace, no cubicles
- 30 days of vacation, attractive salary, company pension scheme
- Weekly health courses plus language courses in german (if applicable)
- By using the latest technologies and continuous training, we keep your skills up to date
- With the most modern office and computer equipment, you start right away
- We are a well established company with full order books
- You wil work for European market leaders in the fields of telecommunications, banking, energy and automotive industries
- Profound knowledge of programming preferably in C ++ and Java
- Fresh ideas, personal responsibility, initiative and communicative skills
- Good written and spoken English, communicative skills in German
- Interest in human-machine communication
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your complete application documents to:
Ms Irma Wimmer
Frankfurter Ring 211
Phone: +49 89 324656-47