Telephone contact plays a key role in customer contact in insurance companies.
These companies place particularly high demands on their ICT infrastructure because of the large number of customers and employees. We understand the requirements of insurance companies, which is why our customer base includes major German life, non-life and health insurers.
We help insurance companies in many ways in their day-to-day challenges of routing customers quickly to the "right" person and keeping a "grip" on fluctuating call volumes (due to changes in motor vehicle no claims bonuses or extraordinary events). A good example is the efficient assignment of the electronic confirmations of coverage (eVB) for vehicles at the Versicherungskammer Bayern in Germany. Download the success story here.
The service center is temporarily faced with increased call volumes (peaks) in the event of major incidents giving rise to claims or a tariff raise. That usually means queues for the callers and in consequence unhappy customers who rightly complain that the company is difficult to reach.
CreaLog offers many solutions to this problem
- Intelligent queues that give callers the option to leave a message requesting a callback or to continue waiting.
- Callback management so that the caller's call is returned when it suits him best.
- Or self-services, such as information on the processing status, are just a few of our many solutions.
- Our recording and speech analytics solutions allow better insight into the handled calls and the topics thus allowing better ressource planning
Contact us for more information about our process-oriented solutions!
Voice self-services simplify customer self-service by telephone.
Automated voice dialogs are available round the clock, from anywhere and easily – by voice via telephone or mobile phone – cost-effective and without any waiting time.
Voice self-services can be useful whenever the queuing time threatens to become too long for the caller or outside the contact center or help desk's opening hours. The caller finds what he is looking for quickly, simply and voice controlled, at any time of day or night. The company increases customer satisfaction since the caller is not sitting "endlessly" in the queue or running up against "Sorry just closed!".
Voice self-services are also a proven tool for "low-value" services. The low costs of voice self-services means it is possible to offer many services that simply would not be viable if supported by an employee.
Areas where voice self-services are appropriate for insurance companies include:
- Office, branch or agency search
- Premium information for new and existing customers
- Requests for standardized documents such as international insurance card, green card and many more
- Processing status inquiries
Contact us to learn more about self-service by phone!