Crealog Voice Portals and VoiceBots provide announcements and music on hold for all telephone systems and contact center solutions, like the CreaLog Contact Center (CCC). They perform pre-qualifications, forward automatically with voice control to groups and extensions, provide employees with caller information using CTI and offer callers the option of making callback requests.
For customer self-service, voice portals provide information, perform automated order processes, database information requests, bank transactions and much more, receiving and processing all requests efficiently.
For outbound calls, voice portals are used as a power dialer with fax and answering machine detection, also for automated collection procedures.
* Announcements, prequalification, customer self-service, voicemail, fax and unified communications
* Reliable recognition of colloquial input, speech synthesis and voice biometrics
* Simple configuration and administration from all locations
* Comprehensive interface support for telephony, contact centers and data processing
* Modular design with flexible expansion options